Friday 8 October 2010

So I've been busy...

...and also just haven't had too much to write about, but hey.   I'll get back into the swing of reviewing shit, and there's another couple interviews on the way.  For now, I want you to check out Kay Singh.  She's from France but currently based in Edinburgh, and long story short specializes in the kind of stripped-back, deep and personal lo-fi that I'm a total sucker for.  There's something awesomely dark but pretty about the whole thing, and she's recorded some new tracks recently so definitely something to listen out for.  Shit's good.


Hit up her Myspace and see what you think of it all.  I recommend, funnily enough, the Introduction track.  It's quietly disturbing and a great uhm, introduction to it all.  Also love "Heights" and "Say It Again".  Tidy tidy.


In other news, the new Oceansize record, Self Preserved While The Bodies Float Up, is really impressive- it's some of the best stuff I've ever heard from them, and if you don't believe me listen to it for yourself:





Heavy stuff.  So yeah, back in a bit...


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment. Don't be a dick.